Music Tuition

 Information and Application

Perth and Kinross Council provide Instrumental music tuition for pupils within school. 
Should you wish your child to receive music tuition for an instrument whilst at
Milnathort Primary School then please follow this link, it may help answer any questions
you may have - an application is also available from the link